Android Marshmallow (Android 6.0) is almost ready, with Google expected to unveil the final version of the OS before the end of the month. Here we reveal exactly what to expect from Android 6.0 Marshmallow including release date and new features.
The OS will then become available to other Nexus devices, and within a few months to flagship Phone and Tablet. Don't expect to get it on your device (unless it's a Nexus) until late 2015/early 2016.
Google upcoming Operating System 6.0 (Android Marshmallow). Android M having great feature, 10 best feature of Android M is listed below -
1. Doze Mode - better battery life
2. Customize Quick Settings - System UI tuner will help you out to customize quick setting
3. Uninstall Apps quickly - uninstall apps straight from the home screen
4. Now on Tap - on long press on home button call google now
5. Android Pay - Android M allowing you to make purchases with a simple tap (via NFC) without even opening an app.
6. Finger Print Scanner Support - Android M added finger print scanner feature
7. Apps Permission - Android M is going to change that with the ability to pick and choose which permissions you're happy with for each individual app. You'll also be able to accept or deny a specific permission as and when an app requests it.
8. Direct Share - Like creating favorite, If you send links, photos or files to the same contacts then Android M will start adding them to the Share menu to speed up the process.
9. Better Volume Control - Now you can set volume control for call, notification and Alarm separately. Not only is Do Not Disturb (DND) part of Quick Settings in Android M, the volume control has been tweaked for the better.
10. USB type C - You can plug it in either way around, it will charge your device quicker and even allow you to charge other devices.
As a Mobility Architect in Daemon, we are closely looking to each and every new upcoming features of Mobility.