Android Marshmallow (Android 6.0) is almost ready, with Google expected to unveil the final version of the OS before the end of the month. Here we reveal exactly what to expect from Android 6.0 Marshmallow including release date and new features.
The OS will then become available to other Nexus devices, and within a few months to flagship Phone and Tablet. Don't expect to get it on your device (unless it's a Nexus) until late 2015/early 2016.
Google upcoming Operating System 6.0 (Android Marshmallow). Android M having great feature, 10 best feature of Android M is listed below -
1. Doze Mode - better battery life
2. Customize Quick Settings - System UI tuner will help you out to customize quick setting
3. Uninstall Apps quickly - uninstall apps straight from the home screen
4. Now on Tap - on long press on home button call google now
5. Android Pay - Android M allowing you to make purchases with a simple tap (via NFC) without even opening an app.
6. Finger Print Scanner Support - Android M added finger print scanner feature
7. Apps Permission - Android M is going to change that with the ability to pick and choose which permissions you're happy with for each individual app. You'll also be able to accept or deny a specific permission as and when an app requests it.
8. Direct Share - Like creating favorite, If you send links, photos or files to the same contacts then Android M will start adding them to the Share menu to speed up the process.
9. Better Volume Control - Now you can set volume control for call, notification and Alarm separately. Not only is Do Not Disturb (DND) part of Quick Settings in Android M, the volume control has been tweaked for the better.
10. USB type C - You can plug it in either way around, it will charge your device quicker and even allow you to charge other devices.
As a Mobility Architect in Daemon, we are closely looking to each and every new upcoming features of Mobility.
Mobile wallet provides you how you can boost up your business, and how you can improve your customer’s experience.
What is Mobile Wallet? MW is a solution for commercial transaction across domain and geography. Such as Osaifu Keitai, Smart Wallet, Softcard, Google Wallet, Passbook, MasterPass etc. Lots of solutions is available in market but still mobile wallets are n an early stage of market.
If we defined Mobile Wallet in One line, it is equivalent to the physical wallet (wallet in pocket) and which can be used for purchasing goods, cloths, services at any time and any location. It can be in form of ID or social security card, health card, payment card, tickets for transport, or movies or events, hotel bill, gift and coupons.
Why Mobile Wallet – Market is still doing experiments on solutions, and today’s world is not well defined with standardization process and implementation solutions for e-transactions.
How mobile Wallets Work
Equivalent money (of your wallet pocket value) stored in your mobile wallet, can be used in many different aspects. Mobile Wallet owner’s personal information is crucial to secured. In that prospective, the owner information might taken in form of number, card, password, or digital signature, thumb scan, eye reorganization or QR code or something else, to relate or link with owner personal data.
Now based on equivalent money available in mobile wallet, anyone can purchase equivalent worthy goods, services or anything.
Working as Mobile Application architect with Daemon software services, India, we have good practices and competency to build wallet services (Mobile wallet)
Top few points need to understand before moving to Mobile Wallet domain –
Mobile wallet is the digital equivalent to a physical wallet
Two groups of mobile wallet – Proximity & remote
Based on required offer services, Umbrella wallets are loosely coupled with various services, while integrated wallets have all services fully integrated
Mobile Wallet services are – payment, coupons, ticketing, access and identity
Mobile wallet in daily life
Mobile wallets will provide you essential customer data that can be analysed to the advantage and for business.
As a Mobility Architect in Daemon Software Services, we are setting up new mobility practices for Mobile wallet, core banking solutions, international money transfer (remittance), mCommerce solutions.