- Difference between Global Variable and Local Storage.
- Data Encapsulation. Example?
- Polymorphism. Example?
- Data Abstraction. Example?
- Prototype. Example?
- Inheritance. Example?
- How can we add a member to a class in runtime? Example?
- Difference between method and function.
- Difference between variable and property.
- What is ajax?
- What are the states/lifecycle of ajax?
- Ajax status?
- Difference between synchronous and asynchronous Ajax?
- Difference between post/get?
- Difference between preventDefault() and return false().
- Difference between call() and apply().
- Difference between stopPropogation() and stopImmediatePropogation().
- What is Chaining? What is the advantage of Chaining?
- How do we cache DOM elements for faster access?
- How can we load 2 separate versions of JQuery in the same project?
- What does $ signify?
- What can we use instead of $?
- How can we use user defined keyword instead of $? Why was this feature introduce?
- Difference between onload and document.ready?
- Why do we need document.ready?
- If I don’t want to use document.ready/onload. What would be the alternative?
- Can we use multiple document.ready. If yes, how will it be executed?
- Is it possible to hold or delay the execution for document.ready for sometime, how? (Suppose if I want some plugin to load before document.ready)
- Difference between this and $(this)?
- Difference between .empty(), .remove(), .detach().
- Difference between bind(), live(), on(), delegate()
- How do we clone an object in jquery.
- Does events gets copied when you clone an object. If no, then how do we ensure it does?
- Different ajax methods of JQuery. Explain each method?
· : Load a piece of html into a container DOM
· : Load JSON with GET method.
· : Use to make a GET call and play extensively with the response.
· : Use to make a POST call and don't want to load the response to some container DOM.
· : Use this to do something on XHR failures, or to specify ajax options (e.g. cache: true) on the fly.
New Features in CSS3?
Example of @media